PolyBrite’s environmentally friendly lighting device for the SCV/hatch light replaces the chem lights and is mounted directly on the Stole Charging Valve. This light configuration allows anyone attempting to escape the ability to quickly locate the charging connection if accidentally disconnected during the turbulent trunk flooding process. It can also be mounted on the upper escape trunk hatch for additional directional guidance during buoyant escape. These lights are waterproof and adequately tested to confirm operation at required depth pressure.
- Submarine LED Signal 2510 Series is designed to be fitted on a submarine SCV valve
- LED signal is automatically activated upon contacts being immersed in salt water
- Battery powered energy saver converter circuit supplies constant 20mA current
- Blue LED will remain lighted for approximately 40 hours • High pressure rated core case
- External shell molded by specific high transmittance patented PolyBrite plastic