Designed to optimize energy savings, PolyBrite Lighting Control Solutions allow lighting to be comprehensively managed. The benefits include reduced energy consumption, longer lamp life, reduced maintenance and lower costs. Microwave motion sensor MSA277 is designed for roadway lighting while MSD277 is for warehouse applications.
- Automatic dimming when used in combination with 1-10V dimmable LED drivers.
- Designed for roadway lighting real-time dimming control.
- Motion detection by microwave detector (radar), 100% illumination upon sensing car traveling above 20Km/h.
- Wireless communication allows lights within the same group to light up together, and return to lower power state when cars are not detected.
- Adjustable stand-by brightness.
- Adjustable delay time from 5 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Power-on delay time for peak hour conditions can be preset from 4 to 8 hours.
- IP67 rated.
- Automatic dimming when used in combination with 1-10V dimmable LEC drivers or ballasts.
- Built-in adjustable daylight sensor.
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be precisely set via DIP switch.
- Wide detection area, range up to 16m in diameter and mounting height 15M Max suitable for warehouse use.
- Three kinds of installation.
- IP65 rated.