Additional PolyBrite(TM) Testing of Technology in PolyBrite Products
(testing details and criteria available upon request).
- Usability passed rigorous equipment use for 45 hours.
- Humidity chamber passed 90-minute exposure in chamber.
- Deep freeze chamber passed 48-hour exposure at 10o F.
- Water spray chamber passed 40 hours exposure to constant water spray.
- Drop test passed 5 consecutive drops from 36 feet.
- Fine dust chamber passed sand blasted (wet & dry) for 15 minutes a side.
- Mud test passed submerged in buckets of mud then air-dried.
- Shock test passed subjected to a gross weight of 65,000 lbs.
- Pressurized water submersion test passed tested at 250 feet of salt water.
- Extreme cold passed tested at 40o F for 4 hours.
- Concentrated ozone exposure passed tested at 80o F for a duration of 101 hours.
- Exposure to concentrated solution of water and Chlorine passed tested at 72o F submersed for 8
- hours. Exposure to heat passed tested at 125o F for a duration of 8 hours.
This product is not hazardous as defined in 29 CFR1910.1200
Hazard Rating Systems:
This information is for people trained in:
National Paint & Coatings Associations (NPCA) Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS)
National Fire Protections Association (NFPA 704) Identification of the Fire Hazards of Materials
Health: (NPCA-HMIS) 1; (NFPA 704) 1
Flammability: (NPCA-HMIS) 1; (NFPA 704) 1
Reactivity: (NPCA-HMIS) 0; (NFPA 704) 0
4 = Severe
3 = Serious
2 = Moderate
1 = Slight
0 = Minimal
Potential Health Effects
Eye contact: Particulates may scratch eye surfaces/cause mechanical irritation.
Skin contact: Negligible hazard at ambient temperatures (-18 to +38o
C; 0 to 100o
F). Exposure to hot material may cause thermal burns.
Inhalation: Negligible hazard at ambient temperature (-18 to +38o
C; 0 to 100o
F). Vapors and/or aerosols, which may be formed at elevated temperatures, may be irritating to eyes and respiratory tract.
Ingestion: Minimum toxicity.